Wanted: Hardware and documention. (26.08.2015)
Any not yet dumped expansion board (SCSI/IDE/others) boot ROM image.
Most of them can be dumped without hardware ROM reader.
- Blizzard SCSI Kit III or older
- Breitfeld Computersysteme AccessX 500/2000
- Expansion Systems DataFlyer 500/1000/2000
- ICD Trifecta
- IVS Grand Slam/Trumpcard
- Mainhattan A-Team
- Masoboshi MasterCard v2.204 (last version?)
- SupraDrive ROM versions AMAB1 and AMAB2 (AMAB3-6 dumped)
- Micro Forge A1000 HD controller driver disk.
- Bus Stop freezer cartridge or ROM dump.
WinUAE 3.2.1 (19.11.2015)
3.2.0 bugs fixed:
- Loading statefile with enabled FPU crashed.
- Custom chipset display was shifted in some rare situations.
- 64-bit version didn't load DLLs without x64, _64,... extension in name.
- RTG board was not fully disabled if configured RAM config was incompatible.
Other bug fixes:
- 68040+ CPU mode statefile save buffer overflow.
- Unaligned supervisor stack was not allowed in 68020+ modes.
- Reduce RAM size and try again if Blizzard RAM allocation fails.
- Switch off triple buffering if windowed mode with DWM active.
WinUAE 3.2.0 (11.11.2015)
- 64-bit compatible 680x0 JIT.
- 64-bit compatible PPC emulation.
- PCI bridgeboards.
- Commodore PC/AT bridgeboards.
- A2410 RTG Zorro II board
- DCTV video port graphics adapter (Partially)
- Genlock "emulation", including transparency and ECS genlock features.
- Directory harddrive and hardfile KS 1.2 and older full autoboot support.
New emulated expansion hardware:
- DKB Wildfire
- 3-State Apollo 500/2000
- A2090 previously missing ST-506 support
- Elaborate Bytes A.L.F.
- Kupke Golem Fast SCSI/IDE
- Mainhattan Data Paradox SCSI
- Multi Evolution 500/2000
- Spirit Technology HDA-506
- Tecmar T-Card/T-Disk
- Vortex System 2000
- Xebec 9720H
Commodore x86 bridgeboards:
- A1060 (A1000 Sidecar)
x86 bridgeboard expansion devices:
- AT IDE HD controller (A2286 and A2386SX)
- XTIDE Universal BIOS compatible IDE HD controller.
- ISA VGA display card (Cirrus Logic GD542x based)
- Mediator 1200/4000
PCI bridgeboard compatible PCI cards:
- FM801 sound card
- ES1370 (SB128) sound card
- RTL8029 network card
- SSE2 capable CPU is now required.
- CD and sound card emulation audio output quality improved.
- 68020/030 prefetch emulation improved.
- High DPI display support improved.
- AGA subpixel scrolling emulated.
- Support shortcut paths (.lnk) in command line.
- More undocumented chipset features supported.
- Right control = right Windows key option.
- Memory accesses only -cycle-exact mode.
- UAE devices (uaeserial etc) are compatible with KS 1.2 and older.
- Improved compatibility with very old A500 config files.
- WinPCap network mode didn't detect any devices.
- 68030 data cache emulation fixes.
- Custom to/from RTG mode switch didn't check for filter changes.
- JIT on/off on the fly change (outside of GUI) was unreliable.
- Keyboard layout changed (B/C only) during device re-enumeration.
- D3D9 non-shader mode forgot scanline texture when switching modes.
- Audio wave recording created huge broken wave files.
- It was not possible to select HDF PCMCIA SRAM and IDE options.
- Flash ROM and RTC file dialogs didn't allow creation of new files.
WinUAE 3.1.0 (07.06.2015)
New emulated expansion hardware:
- A2090/A2090a (ST-506 not supported)
- AdSCSI Advantage 2000
- Archos ADD-500
- C-Ltd A1000/A2000
- GVP Series I (Three models)
- GVP Series II
- Expansion Systems DataFlyer 1200/4000 SCSI+
- HK-Computer Vector Falcon 8000
- J.Kommos A500
- Kupke Golem
- Masoboshi MC-702 (Incomplete)
- Microbotics StarDrive (Clock not emulated)
- Preferred Technologies Nexus
- Protar A500
- RocTec RocHard RH800C (SCSI+IDE)
- SupraDrive (All five models)
- ICD AdIDE
- AlfaPower/AT-BUS 508/2008/AlfaPower Plus
- M-Tec AT 500
- Masoboshi MC-302/MC-702 (Incomplete)
- RocTec RocHard RH800C
- ACT Apollo 1240/1260
- DKB 1230/1240
- RCS Fusion Forty
- GVP A3001
- GVP A530
- GVP G-Force 030
- Kupke Golem 030 A500
Video port display adapters:
- Archos AVideo 12
- Archos AVideo 24 (Animation features not implemented)
- Black Belt Systems HAM-E and HAM-E Plus
- Newtronic Technologies Video DAC 18
- Impulse FireCracker 24
- Toccata Zorro II sound card
- Nordic Power v3.2 freezer cartridge
- Pro Access v2.17 freezer cartridge
- CD, CD32 FMV and Toccata audio are now optionally mixed with Paula
audio stream. Sound sync is not lost even when emulation speed
changes and sound is included with audio recording.
- Multiple SCSI/IDE expansion boards can be enabled at the same time.
- Floppy sound per-drive empty/disk inserted volume control.
- Added partial A1000 Velvet prototype support. Unfortunately
currently no known Velvet boot disks exist.
- GUI Filter panel configurable overscan region blanking.
- Hardfile ATA and SCSI version configuration option.
- Fullscreen GUI option.
- If system has touch screen (Windows tablet for example), touching
top of screen more than 2 seconds will open GUI.
- GUI Paths panel portable mode checkbox enabled.
- Configured but disconnected game controller is remembered.
- Custom chipset display emulation partially rewritten, many
A1000 vs OCS vs ECS chipset undocumented edge cases are now
- AMAX ROM dongle emulation improved.
- CD and disk image volume label is shown in status message bar.
- CPU Idle feature rewritten, lower CPU usage.
- More reliable simultaneous on the fly media insertions/removals.
- Action Replay 2/3 emulation improved.
- Added 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 filter panel "integer" scaling options.
- Audio master volume is now real master volume control. Paula,
CD and AHI are sub-volume controls.
- Optionally disk saveimages can use same directory as parent image.
- More accurate 68000 bus/address error stack frame undocumented fields.
3.0 bugs fixed:
- Some CPU halted conditions caused emulator hang.
- Chip RAM/Slow RAM size change on the fly crash.
- Multiple other crash bugs fixed.
Other bugs fixed:
- Low level SCSI emulation fixes and updates.
- RTG mode screenshots in 16-bit host color depth mode had wrong colors.
- Real CD drive as emulated ATAPI or SCSI returned wrong last block.
- Graffiti corrupted display in non-AGA modes.
- Some programs had shifted display in some configurations (For example
Gloom AGA, Worms Directors Cut title screens)
- Picasso IV graphics corruption in OS4 16-bit modes.
- Picasso IV mode switch out of bounds memory access crash (OS41FE).
- Serial port emulation lost characters in some situations.
- Branch FPU instructions didn't work in more accurate CPU modes.
- AVI recording audio/video sync problems fixed.
- Stuck key if "Mouse captured: emulation paused" was ticked.
And much more...
[Download adfread] [Download driver]