Wanted: Hardware and documention. (26.08.2015)
Any not yet dumped expansion board (SCSI/IDE/others) boot ROM image.
Most of them can be dumped without hardware ROM reader.
- Blizzard SCSI Kit III or older
- Breitfeld Computersysteme AccessX 500/2000
- Expansion Systems DataFlyer 500/1000/2000
- ICD Trifecta
- IVS Grand Slam/Trumpcard
- MacroSystem Evolution
- Mainhattan A-Team
- Masoboshi MasterCard v2.204 (last version?)
- SupraDrive ROM versions AMAB1 and AMAB2 (AMAB3-6 dumped)
- Micro Forge A1000 HD controller driver disk.
- Bus Stop freezer cartridge or ROM dump.
WinUAE 3.2.0 WIP #1 (26.08.2015)
Estimated release date: September 2015.
New emulated expansion hardware:
- DKB Wildfire
- 3-State Apollo 500/2000
- A2090 previously missing ST-506 support.
- Elaborate Bytes A.L.F.
- Mainhattan Data Paradox SCSI
- Spirit Technology HDA-506
- Tecmar T-Card/T-Disk
- Vortex System 2000
- Xebec 9720H
Commodore x86 bridgeboards:
- A1060 (A1000 Sidecar)
- A2386SX (Partially)
x86 bridgeboard expansion devices:
- AT IDE HD controller (A2286 and A2386SX)
- XTIDE Universal BIOS compatible IDE HD controller.
- VGA display card (Cirrus Logic GD542x based)
PCI bridgeboard compatible PCI cards:
- FM801 sound card
- ES1370 (SB128) sound card
- RTL8029 network card
- A2410 RTG Zorro II board
- DCTV video port graphics adapter (Partially)
- Genlock "emulation", including transparency effects and ECS genlock features.
Updates and bug fixes will be added later.
WinUAE 3.1.0 (07.06.2015)
New emulated expansion hardware:
- A2090/A2090a (ST-506 not supported)
- AdSCSI Advantage 2000
- Archos ADD-500
- C-Ltd A1000/A2000
- GVP Series I (Three models)
- GVP Series II
- Expansion Systems DataFlyer 1200/4000 SCSI+
- HK-Computer Vector Falcon 8000
- J.Kommos A500
- Kupke Golem
- Masoboshi MC-702 (Incomplete)
- Microbotics StarDrive (Clock not emulated)
- Preferred Technologies Nexus
- Protar A500
- RocTec RocHard RH800C (SCSI+IDE)
- SupraDrive (All five models)
- ICD AdIDE
- AlfaPower/AT-BUS 508/2008/AlfaPower Plus
- M-Tec AT 500
- Masoboshi MC-302/MC-702 (Incomplete)
- RocTec RocHard RH800C
- ACT Apollo 1240/1260
- DKB 1230/1240
- RCS Fusion Forty
- GVP A3001
- GVP A530
- GVP G-Force 030
- Kupke Golem 030 A500
Video port display adapters:
- Archos AVideo 12
- Archos AVideo 24 (Animation features not implemented)
- Black Belt Systems HAM-E and HAM-E Plus
- Newtronic Technologies Video DAC 18
- Impulse FireCracker 24
- Toccata Zorro II sound card
- Nordic Power v3.2 freezer cartridge
- Pro Access v2.17 freezer cartridge
- CD, CD32 FMV and Toccata audio are now optionally mixed with Paula
audio stream. Sound sync is not lost even when emulation speed
changes and sound is included with audio recording.
- Multiple SCSI/IDE expansion boards can be enabled at the same time.
- Floppy sound per-drive empty/disk inserted volume control.
- Added partial A1000 Velvet prototype support. Unfortunately
currently no known Velvet boot disks exist.
- GUI Filter panel configurable overscan region blanking.
- Hardfile ATA and SCSI version configuration option.
- Fullscreen GUI option.
- If system has touch screen (Windows tablet for example), touching
top of screen more than 2 seconds will open GUI.
- GUI Paths panel portable mode checkbox enabled.
- Configured but disconnected game controller is remembered.
- Custom chipset display emulation partially rewritten, many
A1000 vs OCS vs ECS chipset undocumented edge cases are now
- AMAX ROM dongle emulation improved.
- CD and disk image volume label is shown in status message bar.
- CPU Idle feature rewritten, lower CPU usage.
- More reliable simultaneous on the fly media insertions/removals.
- Action Replay 2/3 emulation improved.
- Added 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 filter panel "integer" scaling options.
- Audio master volume is now real master volume control. Paula,
CD and AHI are sub-volume controls.
- Optionally disk saveimages can use same directory as parent image.
- More accurate 68000 bus/address error stack frame undocumented fields.
3.0 bugs fixed:
- Some CPU halted conditions caused emulator hang.
- Chip RAM/Slow RAM size change on the fly crash.
- Multiple other crash bugs fixed.
Other bugs fixed:
- Low level SCSI emulation fixes and updates.
- RTG mode screenshots in 16-bit host color depth mode had wrong colors.
- Real CD drive as emulated ATAPI or SCSI returned wrong last block.
- Graffiti corrupted display in non-AGA modes.
- Some programs had shifted display in some configurations (For example
Gloom AGA, Worms Directors Cut title screens)
- Picasso IV graphics corruption in OS4 16-bit modes.
- Picasso IV mode switch out of bounds memory access crash (OS41FE).
- Serial port emulation lost characters in some situations.
- Branch FPU instructions didn't work in more accurate CPU modes.
- AVI recording audio/video sync problems fixed.
- Stuck key if "Mouse captured: emulation paused" was ticked.
And much more...
WinUAE 3.0.0 (17.12.2014)
New emulated hardware:
- PPC CPU emulation. CyberStorm PPC and Blizzard PPC boards emulated
using QEMU PPC core, on-board SCSI supported.
- Other accelerator boards emulated (Blizzards, CyberStorms, Warp
Engine, TekMagic, A2630), including on-board SCSI if available.
- More SCSI expansion boards emulated (Fastlane, Oktagon, Blizzard Kit IV)
- CD32 Full Motion Video cartridge emulation.
- CDTV-CR emulation.
- A590 XT hard drive emulation.
- Show on screen message when disk or CD is inserted or ejected or input
device is autoswitched.
- Added null serial port mode that connects two WinUAE instances running
on same PC.
- Fastest possible CPU speed mode is now available with cycle-exact mode,
CPU is fastest possibly, only chip memory and chipset is cycle-exact.
- Immediate blitter is available in cycle-exact modes.
- 68040/060 with more compatible emulates instruction cache, MMU supported.
- 68000/68010 + 32-bit address space is supported.
- Optionally game controllers can be kept active when WinUAE does not have
- Implemented secondary Z2 RAM board, for example 6M Z2 RAM + 2M Z2 RTG board
combination is now possible.
- Added "history" menu to filesystem, hardfile and tape drive path selection.
- Added CDTV/CDTV-CR/CD32 turbo CD read mode.
- Multiple SCSI controllers can be active simultaneously.
- Programmed chipset display modes accuracy improved.
- Uncompressed CHD harddrive image write support.
- Implemented previously unavailable small Z2 RAM board sizes (64k to 512k)
- Z3 board emulation supports official autoconfig space, required when using
PPC-only operating systems.
- 68000 cycle exact mode updates.
- Improved cycle counting in 68000 more compatible mode.
- 68060 with "Unimplemented CPU emu" checkbox ticked: 68060 only unimplemented
instructions were not emulated normally.
- Screenshot with D3D shader filter enabled always took filtered screenshot.
- SCSI CD READ CD command only worked if audio track was first track of CD.
- Hard reset didn't reset map rom loaded KS ROM data.
- AGA sprites in borders were clipped incorrectly in some situations (2.8.0)
- Autofire always on mode crashed.
- PCMCIA IDE emulation was broken long time ago.
- uanet.device + slirp combination was unusable.
- Directory filesystem statesave support open file path handling fixed.
- AVI audio recording always used PCM mode.
And much more small updates and fixes.
[Download adfread] [Download driver]