Wanted: Hardware and documention. (15.02.2009)
Hardware and documentation wanted
- tablet.library documentation. Used by Deluxe Paint for tablet pressure support.
- Bus Stop freezer cartridge or ROM dump.
WinUAE 2.7.0 (05.12.2013)
- Cirrus Logic SVGA chip based hardware graphics board emulation.
- Use graphics board in emulated Amix, Linux, NetBSD and others.
- Use native CyberGraphX, Picasso96 and EGS RTG software in emulation.
- Emulates following boards: Picasso II, Picasso II+, Picasso IV (flash
rom image required), Piccolo, Piccolo SD64 and EGS-28/24 Spectrum.
- Text mode is also emulated (Linux/NetBSD etc.. text console support)
- Based on QEMU Cirrus Logic emulation.
- SCSI tape drive emulation.
- Can install Amix without hacks.
- Both reading and writing supported.
- Works also with most backup software that supports tape drives.
- SLIRP user mode NAT emulation.
- A2065 and uaenet.device emulation without need for host side
- 68020 cycle-exact mode emulation rewritten to better match real hardware,
accuracy improved, more improvements planned in future versions.
- Added GUI button that opens small disk image information window.
- GUI open log file and open error log buttons added.
- New WiX based installer.
- Two new field based interlace options added, reduces interlace artifacts.
- Chipset emulation compatibility improved, more undocumented chipset
corner cases emulated.
- Game Ports panel input configuration improved.
- Built-in HRTMon and AROS ROM replacement updated to latest versions.
- Do not wake up all sleeping harddrives if loaded config has mounted
physical harddrives (or memory cards) that are not currently connected.
- SCSI HD and CD emulation compatibility improved.
- SCSI HD/CD/TAPE statefile compatibility improved.
- CIA TOD counting is now cycle-exact.
- 68020/030 cycle-exact/prefetch is fully compatible with FPU emulation.
2.6.x bugs fixed:
- Some OFS formatted hardfiles didn't mount.
- Wired XBox 360 pad (possibly others) missed input events.
Other bugs fixed:
- All Input panel events stopped working in some situations.
- RTG mode video recording display size fixed.
- Same game controller was inserted in both joystick ports if
loaded config file had non-existing controller in second port.
- Built-in lzx decompressor didn't always decompress last byte of file.
- CD CUE file parsing fix, some images had incorrect CD audio timing.
- Output panel crashed on some systems.
- Crash when system was reset if it caused immediate PAL/NTSC mode change.
WinUAE 2.6.1 (19.06.2013)
2.6.0 bugs fixed:
- OFS formatted partition hardfile didn't mount.
- Some AGA demos had horizontally duplicated graphics.
- Direct3D hq2x shader filter did nothing.
Other bugs fixed:
- Reset didn't fully reinitialize SCSI emulation.
- A3000 SCSI emulation compatibility improved, original A3000 1.4 ROM
driver hung during writing to the disk.
- Input panel Invert option added (press becomes release and vice versa,
joystick and mouse movement is inverted)
- FPU unimplemented instruction emulation can be optionally disabled,
emulates real 68040/68060 CPU behavior.
- >2M Chip RAM is now merged with original Chip RAM pool.
WinUAE 2.6.0 (16.05.2013)
- Full 68030, 68040 and 68060 MMU emulation. Amix, Linux, NetBSD, Enforcer,
WHDLoad MMU option and more fully working.
- Game Ports panel Remap GUI rewritten, more intuitive, supports manually
- SCSI and ATAPI (IDE) CD drive emulation.
- Built-in full CHD CD and HD image support. HD image support is read-only.
- Partial partition hardfile on the fly eject/replacement support, requires
filesystem that has removable drive support.
- Multiple Direct3D shader filters can be enabled simultaneously, optionally
shader can be now run after scaling and filtering.
- Directory filesystem shortcut (.lnk) and symbolic links are mapped to
Amiga soft links.
- Added support for mountlist-like hardfile configuration files.
- 100Hz+ vsync mode black frame insertion support, reduces LCD motion blur.
- A590/A2091/A3000 SCSI emulation compatibility improved. (Amix, NetBSD etc..)
- A2065 network adapter compatibility improved. (Early NetBSD versions)
- Multithreaded IDE and SCSI emulation, slow read or write operations won't
temporarily pause the emulation anymore.
- When CPU double faults, emulated CPU is halted instead of forcing instant
emulated hardware reset.
- Custom chipset emulation improved.
- Full Amiga file timestamp resolution (1/50s) support on FAT directory
- Max supported resolution increased to 8192*8192 (NV Surround/AMD Eyefinity)
- CD32 CD detection works again in JIT mode.
- AROS ROM replacement updated.
- If display mode switched from RTG to native (or vice versa) and WinUAE window
had no focus: emulation incorrectly started receiving keyboard input.
- 1.5M chip ram option didn't work.
- GamePorts panel Swap Ports button cleared custom mappings.
- 68060 CPU and More compatible checked was unreliable.
- 68040/68060 no FPU/FPU disabled exception stack frame fixed.
- A2024 and Graffiti emulation memory leak fixed.
- FPU rounding mode was reset when using filters.
- Some USB game controllers had ghost events (move axis, button event is
triggered or vice versa)
- CD32 CDs with multiple tracks didn't boot.
adfread 1.1 (24.12.2006)
Adfread will allow you to create ADF floppy disk images from regular
Amiga disks using standard PC hardware. It uses same method as Disk2FDI
but is compatible with Windows 2000 and newer.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- PC mainboard must have hardware support for 2 floppy drives
Unfortunately most modern PC mainboards don't have B: drive motor
and select signals connected. MB is compatible if you can configure
both A: and B: drives in BIOS. (usually..)
- 2 non-USB floppy drives installed on the same cable
- Regular format Amiga disks without any copy-protection
- A normal PC-formatted 1.44M floppy
Changes from 1.0 to 1.1:
- Improved internal disk operations
- Adfread can be run multiple times and only damaged sectors are
retried (uses <name of adf>.status file to store sector status
- Small fixes and updates
[Download adfread] [Download driver]