Wanted: Hardware and documention. (15.02.2009)
Hardware and documentation wanted
- tablet.library documentation. Used by Deluxe Paint for tablet pressure support.
- Bus Stop freezer cartridge or ROM dump.
WinUAE 2.6.0 (16.05.2013)
- Full 68030, 68040 and 68060 MMU emulation. Amix, Linux, NetBSD, Enforcer,
WHDLoad MMU option and more fully working.
- Game Ports panel Remap GUI rewritten, more intuitive, supports manually
- SCSI and ATAPI (IDE) CD drive emulation.
- Built-in full CHD CD and HD image support. HD image support is read-only.
- Partial partition hardfile on the fly eject/replacement support, requires
filesystem that has removable drive support.
- Multiple Direct3D shader filters can be enabled simultaneously, optionally
shader can be now run after scaling and filtering.
- Directory filesystem shortcut (.lnk) and symbolic links are mapped to
Amiga soft links.
- Added support for mountlist-like hardfile configuration files.
- 100Hz+ vsync mode black frame insertion support, reduces LCD motion blur.
- A590/A2091/A3000 SCSI emulation compatibility improved. (Amix, NetBSD etc..)
- A2065 network adapter compatibility improved. (Early NetBSD versions)
- Multithreaded IDE and SCSI emulation, slow read or write operations won't
temporarily pause the emulation anymore.
- When CPU double faults, emulated CPU is halted instead of forcing instant
emulated hardware reset.
- Custom chipset emulation improved.
- Full Amiga file timestamp resolution (1/50s) support on FAT directory
- Max supported resolution increased to 8192*8192 (NV Surround/AMD Eyefinity)
- CD32 CD detection works again in JIT mode.
- AROS ROM replacement updated.
- If display mode switched from RTG to native (or vice versa) and WinUAE window
had no focus: emulation incorrectly started receiving keyboard input.
- 1.5M chip ram option didn't work.
- GamePorts panel Swap Ports button cleared custom mappings.
- 68060 CPU and More compatible checked was unreliable.
- 68040/68060 no FPU/FPU disabled exception stack frame fixed.
- A2024 and Graffiti emulation memory leak fixed.
- FPU rounding mode was reset when using filters.
- Some USB game controllers had ghost events (move axis, button event is
triggered or vice versa)
- CD32 CDs with multiple tracks didn't boot.
WinUAE 2.5.1 released (22.12.2012)
2.5.0 bugs fixed:
- 1G RTG RAM size was rejected.
- Windows mouse cursor becoming visible in windowed modes.
- 2.4.x and older versions allowed higher Z3/RTG total memory under 32-bit Windows.
- Maprom feature crashed in JIT mode.
- CDTV emulation didn't work.
- Power led state was incorrect.
Other bugs fixed:
- Inserting or ejecting USB game controller or mouse deleted all custom Game Ports panel configurations.
- Fixed DirectDraw fullscreen mode problems if using secondary monitor positioned on left side of primary monitor.
- SCSI emulation read commands returned wrong data if CD/CD image had more than one track.
- Fixed mouse cursor jumping to opposite direction if it was moved to same direction long enough.
- File comments and protection flags wasn't read correctly from _UAEFSDB.___ files. (if non-NTFS drive)
- Windowed mode status bar had gap on Windows Vista classic theme.
- Epson matrix printer emulation red and blue colors were swapped.
- lzh/lha archive MSDOS-style timestamps supported.
- Directory filesystem full Amiga 1/50s datestamp resolution support, previously resolution was only 1s. (NTFS and archives only)
- Mount drag'n'dropped archive file as a directory harddrive only if removable drive support is enabled, without harddrive
support attempt to mount as a disk image in DF0:.
WinUAE 2.5.0 released (02.12.2012)
New features and updates:
- GUI is finally fully resizeable! GUI font is configurable.
- GUI position, size and fonts saved separately for windowed, fullwindow and fullscreen modes.
- GUI CD audio volume control added.
- Syncronize clock option does full time sync when emulation is unpaused or exited from GUI.
- Memory configuration can be fully modified (on the fly, loading state file or using Restart button)
without need to rerun the emulator.
- RTG screenshot and video recording directly from emulated VRAM if capture before filtering ticked.
- RTG monitor (if multiple monitors) selection added to GUI.
- RTG hardware sprite and hardware vblank emulation are now optional.
- Chipset "Wait for Blitter" too fast CPU workaround added, enabled by default, fixes most graphics
glitches if program does not wait for the blitter, more compatible than immediate blitter.
- Optional fake 1G directory harddrive size limit for old programs that think drive is full or has
negative space if drive is bigger than 2G. Can be changed on the fly.
- Added disable notification icon option.
- Added blank unused displays(s) (opens full screen topmost black window(s)) option.
- CD32 CD controller emulation improved (Missing Guardian and Universe CD32 CD audio)
- AutoVSync 100Hz/120Hz capable monitor support added.
- Low latency vsync and legacy vsync stability improved.
- Full PC hardware interlaced mode support.
- 68060 missing integer instructions are not anymore emulated if more compatible CPU checkbox is checked.
- Chipset emulation improvements. (EyeQlazer/Scoopex, Blerkenwiegel/Scoopex, No Way Demo/Academy,
Brian the Lion AGA, SuperPlus monitor mode)
- Sometimes appearing Windows "no disk in drive" dialogs that point to missing harddrive path are gone.
- Audio emulation quality improved.
- Parallel port sampler emulation audio quality improved.
- GamePorts panel remap option allows separate axis configuration and multiple events.
- Game Ports panel Test mode can be used to test any kind of input event, not just joystick events.
- Lots of Input panel improvements. (qualifiers, custom events etc)
- Easy to use debug logging option added to Paths panel.
- Optional MIDI In to Out routing added.
- 64-bit build supports 2.5G address space, allowing up to 2G of Z3 expansion memory.
2.4.x bugs fixed:
- Add Harddrive dialog didn't list all harddrives on some Windows XP systems.
- New CDFS didn't work with DVDs (2G size limit) and Joliet CDs.
- Extended ADF write support was accidentally disabled.
- "ALT-TAB or middle mouse button untraps mouse - F12 opens settings" window title was missing.
- Directory filesystem 64-bit seek packet implementation was broken.
- USB HID game controller [-] and [+] input axis movement was broken.
- SPTI + built-in CDFS crash.
- uaescsi.device error codes fixed (MakeCD)
Older bugs fixed:
- RTG palette (if 8-bit mode) wasn't saved to statefile.
- Disable screen saver option haven't worked properly since 2.0.
- Warp mode didn't work in all vsync modes.
- CD image mounter MDS image CD audio tracks didn't play if subchannel data was not included,
MDS image data tracks with subchannel data didn't work at all.
- CD/CD image on the fly switching was unreliable. (Again)
- Random unexplained graphics glitches when cycle-exact CPU enabled and bsdsocket emulation was in use.
- Some chipset mode on the fly configuration changes caused blank screen when returning back to RTG mode.
- Volume control in WASAPI exclusive mode didn't work.
- Windows XP blank screen after ALT-TAB back to Direct3D fullscreen mode.
- Direct3D pixel alignment errors in some modes. (Again)
- Many Input configuration fixes.
- Windows Mouse mouse mode sometimes stopped at invisible barriers.
- CD32 CD audio was delayed.
adfread 1.1 (24.12.2006)
Adfread will allow you to create ADF floppy disk images from regular
Amiga disks using standard PC hardware. It uses same method as Disk2FDI
but is compatible with Windows 2000 and newer.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- PC mainboard must have hardware support for 2 floppy drives
Unfortunately most modern PC mainboards don't have B: drive motor
and select signals connected. MB is compatible if you can configure
both A: and B: drives in BIOS. (usually..)
- 2 non-USB floppy drives installed on the same cable
- Regular format Amiga disks without any copy-protection
- A normal PC-formatted 1.44M floppy
Changes from 1.0 to 1.1:
- Improved internal disk operations
- Adfread can be run multiple times and only damaged sectors are
retried (uses <name of adf>.status file to store sector status
- Small fixes and updates
[Download adfread] [Download driver]