WinUAE 4.2.1 (16.05.2019) released.
4.2.0 bugs fixed:
- Picasso IV and uaegfx YUV (video) overlay fixed. Didn’t affect RGB overlays.
- Reset/restart didn’t reset overlay state.
- Graphics corruption in some AGA programs (for example Alien Breed 3D).
Old bug fixed:
- PPC emulation + Picasso IV: some programs had incorrect colors (For example Shogo MAD).
- A2386SX bridgeboard unreliable/hanging floppy access fixed.
- Changing accelerator board options (jumpers etc) on the fly didn’t do anything.
- Fixed hang when attempting to play physical CD32 CD with video tracks.
- Fixed crash when mounting UAE controller HDF with more than 30 partitions.
WinUAE 4.2.0 (08.04.2019) released.
- uaegfx and Picasso IV Overlay/PIP support.
- All GUI listviews support column order and column width customization.
- Custom ROM selection (4 slots) added.
- Direct3D 9/11 shader embedded config entry support.
- 68030 MMU instruction disassembler support and other disassembler fixes.
- 68030 MMU emulation will now also create short type bus error stack frames when possible, matching real 68030 behavior.
- Windowed mode keeps aspect ratio if CTRL is pressed while resizing.
- Added debugger invalid access logger (memwatch l).
- Reject Alt+<some key> Windows system menu key shortcuts. Invalid short cut combinations can generate annoying Windows alert sounds.
- KS ROM selection supports loading and relocation of hunk and m68k elf executables.
- Direct3D 11 shader support fixes.
- CDTV CD drive read/play startup delays adjusted. Fixes Town without no name speech audio track stopping too early.
- Accelerator board CPU fallback (to mainboard CPU mode) works again.
- Many video port adapters (which includes grayscale mode and genlock) didn’t support all doubling modes.
- Minor custom chipset fixes (Small graphics corruption in certain special situations)
- Moving mouse outside and back to WinUAE window in Magic mouse activated WinUAE window even if some other window was already active.
- AVI recording with non-standard refresh rate was reset to default if GUI was entered and exited during recording.
- uae-configuration returned return code 10 even when matching config entry was found.
- “Add PC drives at startup” enabled and same drive’s root directory also mounted manually: drive was mounted twice. (Introduced in 4.1.0)
- Genlock transparency didn’t always activate even when genlock emulation was enabled.
New emulated hardware:
- Pacific Peripherals Overdrive
- IVS Trumpcard
- IVS Trumpcard 500AT
- ICD Trifecta
- BSC Tandem
- ACT Prelude and Prelude 1200
- Harms Professional 3000